Wednesday, October 6, 2010

While Driving Down the Highway (yes, in the middle of nowhere)

Sometimes one just has to see for themselves...


OK, turn around and take a better look...Hmmmm...that is quite a set-up!
I followed for a moment...flashing lights and those orange/red triangle made them highway legal.
I was impressed with the 'outfitting' of this rig. It had a lot of things an RV has - storage wise.

Going down hill towards a narrow bridge...

Look at those solar panels on the roof!  And that white pooch just made me watch even closer.  Me thinks there is a 'painting' somewhere in this photo op.

A little free advertising...

Message heard load and clear y'all..


I guess that's the idea. Headed WEST - or is it "Westward HO!"

 Actually hubster called from the field/road to tell me about this...I had heard this little parade was around these parts...had to go see...the story is worth repeating - just hope those 'bullhaulers' and 'grain hauling semi's' see it before they blast by. 
For me?  It was fun to see.  Around here, things DO happen once in awhile.

P.S. - to give credit - if you want to read more about this man and his mules -  find it here.






3 comments:

Leann said...

Wow. I ain't seen nothin' like that.

Donna Maibaum said...

Wonderful photos and comments! You certainly have a gift. I look forward to revisiting your sight.
Donna

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Leann! Donna I am glad you stopped by - come back soon!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!