Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where I Stand Sunday

While watching a very poorly played football game on Denver's part, I took the liberty of beginning a little holiday knitting...better late than never.  Have a request - new coat needs a chapeau!  So, grandmother is away with her needles!
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me and a few others (who faithfully post this day) by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave me a message or a comment and we will include you in our fun.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!