Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday

It's Father's Day!
Being with Dad is important - made the trip to KC - seeing Mom is important too.  Sad news is she is still in the nursing home.  She was allowed to come to the Father's Day Celebration at my brother's house then we took her back to the facility.
It was good to spend the day with her and Dad and my bro and sister-in-law.
I took the opportunity to go by the art gallery in Topeka where my artwork is featured in a month long art show called the "Kansas 150".
It's up for another few weeks, if you live in that area and can get by to see it, it is a worthwhile showing of 150 pieces of ART done with Kansas in mind.
SouthWind Gallery and Framewoods of Topeka
3074 SW 29th St. - Topeka, KS 66614
P 785-273-5994 - F 785-273-2191
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!