Thursday, May 24, 2012

Updated Listings and NEW Items in my ETSY Store

CHECK IT OUT!  NEW ADDITIONS TO AND
REVISED LISTINGS WITH NEW PRICES AT MY ETSY STORE!!!
I have just spent the entire morning updating, shelving and marketing my wares.
All listed there are original works of art by me.

As an artist - I tend to have a plethora of art that needs to 'move on' and I have a need to be able to acquire some new frames for shows- which takes money of course, therefore I have a category for 'items that need to move out'.  I have had my Etsy store for over 5 years and
Etsy will be celebrating their 7th year soon!!
I guess you could call my special category a 'clearance sale' and although some artists would argue this 'price reducing' as belittling your work...one of my goals as an artist is to PUT 'FINE ART' ON PEOPLE'S WALLS - SO THEY MAY LOOK AT IT AND HAVE GOOD FEELINGS FROM IT. 
ART THAT YOU LIKE ~ SHOULD MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD!!
Please stop by and be a 'looky loo'.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!