Friday, December 11, 2015

Ramping UP

Just playing with watercolor/pastel on ProArt sanded pastel panel, today.

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days is coming up
This will be my fourth year that I will be joining in.
I have decided that my subject won't be the goal, but
the way each painting is painted will.  Each will hopefully 
be different - some new techniques, some I would like to
improve on or tweak.  Many will be done in MIXED MEDIA.
Looking forward to some non-representational pieces, as well.

I just returned from the big city with many new possibilities for
substrates.  Busy working on holiday items - soon to be done...then
a little organizing in the studio and I will be ready
to get going January 1!  Please check back.





No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!