Saturday, April 14, 2018

Learning

Stay tuned, fought through this last few weeks with bronchitis
(just about every time I get a cold or virus, it turns into that one) -
in the meantime I've been getting the studio ready for a space to do some online learning.
I have enrolled in a daily gesture drawing/mentoring class with Tonja Sell and TWO sketchbook classes - one with Danny Gregory and Koosje Koene - Sketchbook Skool, one with Sketchbook Revival.
Whoo - lots to do, lots to practice and lots to learn!  My idea of FUN!
My sketching has gone by the wayside and I feel that in order to improve -
one must be in the mode of practice, thereby, seeing through sketching.
 I most always benefit from online exposure to techniques, other artists,
ideas and pacing learning on my own time and schedule.
How about you?


No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!