Sunday, November 16, 2008

Where I Stand Sunday

Throughout our journey on this earth, one thing remains constant...FAMILY.
I am thankful to be visiting with my mom and dad today.
They are wearing red, as they continue to be hopeful for a Chiefs win.
Today they were closer than usual.
This is my "Where I Stand Sunday" one year anniversary!
I enjoy blogging about where I stand, I look forward to it and hope to stand in
many more interesting places.
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!