Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where I Stood


Each day brings - a mystery.  This has been a winter of weather.  I stood here yesterday.  It was a nice sunny (whoa sunshine!) day to be outside, looking around at the receding season.  It is amazing to us how quickly the snow is melting, hour by hour.  It's not THAT warm but the snow melts all the same which is good and bad.  Good because it means that perhaps we are done with the icy, extreme cold, snowy weather but bad due to the mud and muck that takes place of the frozen ground.  One of the drawbacks to living outside the concrete jungle ☺. Saw a bluebird yesterday.   I checked online and some bluebirds don't migrate, but we haven't seen one all winter - and we certainly had lots of inside days to watch out the windows at the birds.  I think we may be on the home stretch!

1 comment:

Pattie Wall said...

Had to look this one up above it says..
Worked hard! I wish you getting better and better! ........................................
Thanks!! (I think...)

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!