Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where I Stand Sunday

Voices from the Edge...
Still sorting this thing out and trying to find peace and solace. 
Wondering how and why it all happened? 
Worst time is arising each day - what a routine we had.  Herman always insisted on being #1 lap dog..guess who has taken his place?  And he is choosing to do it 'overtime'.  My arms are open wide.
Interesting dynamic to watch - in both of them, as they obviously notice his absence.  Chaco seemed to sense the whole ordeal from the beginning.  Watched Bailey (big dog), who always looks far beyond the dog compound - look around corners, and in other areas,
sniffing for where perhaps Herman had been but definitely looking for him.
Accepting the differences in each day now. So many 'changes' going forward. 
We have our good memories. 
We are hangin' in there...
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. If you'd like to join me and a few others (who faithfully post this day) by posting a photo on Sunday of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave me a message or a comment and we will include you in our fun.


No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!