Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Announcing a (New) Studio Tour

Some of you have been waiting and waiting for the NEW and improved studio photos.  Well, they are here and in a very special new way. The tabs at the top have been added as static content pages.  I have more that I will be working on, but for now, I wanted to release what I have been working on for such a long time.  I finally figured out how to use these tabs, thanks for the encouragement, Diane!  It was easy!  Just select "Studio TOUR" and off you will go.  Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

Wow! Pattie. That is quite a studio you now have. So you paint with one hand and drum with the other. that should work.
I am still working on my studio overhaul. got my framing room pretty well done and now working away on the studio. It is really great all ready. I have an outdoor deck[it is on 2nd floor]that I built years ago and it has rotted pretty bad so will tear it out this spring and redo with log work and plan to cover it too. Am working on the studio only a couple of hours a day so I can get some needed painting done.
Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Leann said...

WOW! You have been workin' your butt off! The studio looks fabulous!

Perform said...

Very nice! I'm totally envious!

B Lancton said...

Well, a great tour through your studio has my wish list getting longer and longer. It's super! My envy-ometer is off the scale.

Pattie Wall said...

Envy-ometer - makes me laugh out loud!! Complete with a mouse or two as of today - ha!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!