Thursday, April 14, 2011

Adaptation

The phrase "home - away from home" has a new twist.  It's "studio - away from studio".  I have to keep telling myself, it's like taking a class away from home.  Be patient and the creative juices will flow eventually.  Commission work has traveled with me to KC.  Mom is still in a fog but making little tiny steps each day.  We are on daily vigil trusting and praying that she will come out into the clear blue sky, start sailing smoother through each day and get to come home soon. 
Will post more as progress happens.  I appreciate my 'followers' and regular 'visitors' so much! 
Thanks for hanging in there with me! 

4 comments:

canvas artwork said...

very interesting indeed

Maria's Watercolor said...

Hope she is doing better soon, how wonderful that you can be there for her, so important, nice that you could make a space for your artwork too.

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks for you comments, Maria and canvas...

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Pattie,
I am sending you and your mother my prayers that she has a full recovery.
Your creativity is shining brightly in how you have adapted to your circumstances, and have managed to set up your temporary studio!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!