Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where I Stand Sunday

Team collaboration here...this event doesn't happen as often as it should, so the participants are quite reluctant.

especially with 'Big Dog'.  You can't see it but he is up on his tippy-toes with the front paws...it's the funniest thing you can imagine in 'our adventures in dog bathing'.
What a sissy!  But we were reminiscing with fondness how he got into the cold river on our birthday outing in Colorado.
After warm bath, clipped nails
and cleaned glands for Chaco (I guess you didn't need to read that one)....

two very handsome boys appear in the sunshine of this Sunday!
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.


3 comments:

suzanneberry said...

wow, i can so relate! we had a 110 lb. lab and bathing him was quite a feat. now, the little pugs paw on the shower door to be let in and love to be washed. they are soo cute!!

Digital Inks said...

Nice photographY! you've done really awesome job! thanks a lot for sharing this nice post & I'll visit your site again for new contents :)

Pattie Wall said...

Suz, my doxie, Hasty Herman, that I lost this last year, was a sweetie like your puggers...these two are usually NOT into baths. Thanks to you and thanks for visiting Digital Ink.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!