Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cat Portrait - WIP - in Acrylic

Work in Progress
While visiting my daughter I remember her mentioning ~ "With all these artists in the family, you'd think that somebody could paint my cat!" 
Not wanting to mess with pastel right now, with wheezing and the sneezing going on, I chose to paint today and got going on an acrylic
painting of 'the cat'. 
I have a long way to go, He is a Maine Coon, therefore, lots of stripes and more colors than you can imagine. 
He has lots of fat white whiskers, that I will save to do as a hint of, at the end.
The meds I am on have my hands fairly shaking, so I quit for today.
Just noticed this photoshop wasn't too good on the skewing it to fit the rectangle...

2 comments:

Leann said...

You can do that while you're sick? Geez Louise!

Pattie Wall said...

☺ I have to ☺
It's part of who I am..
It makes my day..
Too many days without it, tear me apart...

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!