Sunday, January 8, 2012

Where I Stand Sunday

Picked up more than art supplies and groceries while visiting in Colorado.  Since Jan. 1 have been fighting a virus.  Grandaughter and daughter had it, but it was still worth the visit, I don't see them enough.  Going to the doctor in the morning for help. 
 In the meantime, bedrest and lounging...maybe a little studio time.
 

Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
There are several others who also write this on Sunday, see sidebar.

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Hope you feel better soon, Pattie. Love the slippers!!!

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Claire - I guess just like other jobs, if you are sick, you can't go to work cause you don't feel good. I have pneumonia. Had such great plans to rev up this start of the new year in my studio, all energy for that gone. I hope to regain it asap - slippers are special cause they are from K-Mart. Ha!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!