Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Off and Running with the New Year!

Happy New Year!  Jumping right into my art,  I am involved in a year-long course called Life Book 2023.  I intend to learn lots about technique and use of materials - but my goal is to just use the instruction as a 'guide' and do my own thing.

This is our first one.  Mixed media, with a collage sealed with clear gesso around the edges of the images - some of my year's goals are written beneath the colors. Also used is watercolor, watercolor pencils, Neocolor crayons, Sharpie pens, Posca pens, and acrylic paints.  LOVE the Process!



1 comment:

Cindy D. said...

Hooray for 2023! This is a beautiful image and great way to start the year! So nice to see you still here, too. I am planning for a Very Good Art Year in 2023. :-)

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!