Saturday, April 15, 2023

Day 15 - Half-way: Mark the Day

 


Today was a frustrating painting day - 15 days in, go figure.  For one, I tried painting something really detailed on a very small surface.  Oh well, I needed to try it out as I am thinking about painting it in a larger size and now I know what pieces I will leave out and what colors to use. 
This is done in acrylic on 6" x 6" Claybord.

"Off-Season Tuscany"

The colors sure didn't translate from my camera on my phone to my laptop.
Oh well, I will not fixate on this one, chalk it up!




2 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wonderful!
A larger painting, more detail or less detail?

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks. Not sure yet, but probably less detail. MORE color for sure and probably room for a different kind of brush stroke and MAYBE oil.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!