Sunday, April 30, 2023

I DID IT! Number 30 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!!

This is our beloved canine, LUKKI.  I couldn't wait for this painting day to come, because I already had a plan to use my oil paints (which I had not used for 29 days) and paint this subject.

It is on stretched canvas - 12" x 12".  I also got to use an oil paint color I bought some time ago, that I had been waiting to use because I love the color - Scheveningen Purple Brown - by Old Holland. Now that's a celebration!

If you were visiting without commenting, as I see in my stats that you were - thanks for stopping by. And I appreciate the ONE person who often leaves a comment - Salty Pumpkin Studio, in the sidebar.

So now, I will trot off into the sunset, singing a song and patting myself on the back - I DID IT!



2 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Congratulations!
Lukki is a perfect painting to finish the month.

Pattie Wall said...

As always - thanks again, Maywyn. You are a fresh nudge from a distance - but someone whose comments I find refreshing and encouraging.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!