Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hangin' with my Peeps

Hello from KC, been here for a few days to be with my dad who celebrated his 82nd birthday. Having a good visit spending time with my mom, dad, brother and sister-in-law. Pickin' up a few things/materials that I can't get at home, like a true prairie resident; have to go to the big city for supplies sometimes! Hmmm..I think I hear thunder. Weather is changing. Go Broncos, go Chiefs (but go Broncos! when they play each other) and cross your fingers for Rockies! Check back on Thursday for photos! Will have some true "before and after" photos of the homestead when I get back, as I hear the north side is DONE!! Getting ready to take another class with Kaye Franklin, oil and pastel artist from Texas for 4 days. I learned a lot from her last year and hope to glean more from her this year, too!

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!