Friday, October 12, 2007

A River Runs Through It

Even with all the milo crops in the fields adjacent to our little 8 acres rooted in and taken hold, we are once again inundated with rivers of water flowing over the edge of the fields and into our property and pond, that was dry and is now at flood stage again. That is with 1 1/2" of rain. It is wet and has put a damper (so to speak) on the siding project, but guess who is out there in the wet and cold? Not me, but someone is...I think I will go to the studio and do something else this afternoon. Spent way too much time on computer this AM. Even went back to bed for awhile, snuggled in with those "snuggle pups" and was awakened by big dog as he was having a 'racing and barking' nightmare. I always wonder if 'I' do that when I am being chased in a dream?? LOL.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!