Saturday, March 29, 2008

F.A.C. on the A.C.E.O.



Friday afternoons can be boring around here, so last night I decided to play around with some felt pens and colored pencils. If you aren't aware, ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. They are usually 2.5" x 3.5" - the same size as a sports card. Many artists make them, some sell them. I think I will try both. I chose a theme last night of Star Wars-ish women. Going that small is interesting. It's more than a sketch, it's a finished piece. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Leann said...

Very cool!! It's a great size to work, it's not such a commitment, so you can get really experimental!

Pattie Wall said...

So, if you are into Star Wars, contact me people! See Etsy, these are listed there. :-)

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!