Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday

Wild dogs – country dogs – can’t handle the big city very well, lots of barking and carrying on, not socialized worth a damn – too hyper (I must be that way too – LOL)…too much time on the farm, I guess, not enough training.  We have done lots of dog walking and enjoying the sunshine in the park near where we stay sometimes.  Lots of wildfowl.  Big geese, little geese, mallards and many tortoises laying in the sun. Onward back to OZ tomorrow.

 DSC_0028

DSC_0030

DSC_0031

Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

1 comment:

Victoria on Okinawa said...

So you are still out and about. I wanted to leave you a note that I have uploaded a couple of new paintings and invite you to take a peak when you can. I hope you will enjoy them. Thank you for the Sunday weekly photos, so look forward to them each week.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!