Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday

Ditto from last week, although there aren't as many IV's in her arm. Mom is doing LOTS better. May get to go home early week, we hope! It will be a long and diligent recovery and treatment, still, we are glad she is alive and getting well! Thanks to those who sent kind thoughts and prayers. I have begun to feel the lag in my blogging, but my world has been on one big hold.
I came here without my art supplies - silly me. Got myself supplied yesterday and will hopefully be back to it today!
Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Karen Hargett said...

I hope your mom continues to improve and home soon. I'm glad you found some art supplies - that will be theraputic I'm sure.

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Thank God your mother is improving and I pray she continues to do so.
Care in J,vjc

Vern Schwarz said...

Pattie, just got back and am so sorry to hear life for you and your mom has not been going so smoothly. All the best my friend. Look forward to seeing you back in action. Lovely poem.

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Karen - I am also working a day job while I am here - no time to do art yet, darn...but soon...

Anonymous said...

Pattie,

I was out of touch for a few days because our hard drive crashed . . . anyway, I am glad to hear that your mom is doing better. God bless,

Kay

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!