Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where I Stand Sunday

Not a very good tomato patch this season. They were supposed to be bigger. They received lots of sun, and we poured water to them every day.  They taste delicious, just very small.
These barrels are on car dollies, so they can be raced into the garage during imminent weather.  Never happened but maybe twice...good idea around here, though.
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing.
Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
If you'd like to join me by posting a photo on Sunday
of places you've been on your blog/photo hosting site/website, leave a comment on this post telling me
where I can find you/your photo and I'll add a link to my sidebar so others can find you.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!