Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Almost Complete - 3 Horses on Christmas Day

This is "Dream Ticket"..
6" x 6"
oil on Raymar board


This is "Sparkles/aka Sparky"
6" x 6"
oil on Raymar board


This is "Johnny/aka Johnny Rotten or Diamonds a Shinin'"
6" x 6"
oil on Raymar board
I am not quite satisfied with this last one...dark horse - bright sun - I don't think I have it right, but I need to allow some dry time...paint is thick...this one was the most difficult - could be because of the color - 
could be the pose I selected.  I am still standing in front of it and wondering.

2 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

Beautiful horses!

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Carolyn, sorry I am just getting to responding.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!