Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas to ME - is About Sights and Sounds of the Season

Starting about 29 years ago, there was a house in my old neighborhood of Englewood, Colorado where the Kloewers installed an incredibly amazing show of Christmas lights at their home on the 4900 block of Elati St.  Each year, either we would - or - our kids would go by and enjoy the wonderment displayed there.  You can read more about it and see a little video HERE.
When I lived in a big city, I always enjoyed getting online or looking through the paper to find the latest and greatest Christmas lights display in the neighborhood and we would usually make a drive to see them at least once.  When I lived in KC, we always drove to the Country Club Plaza for their lights - they are fantastic! 

Now I try to catch 'lights' on YouTube.  Below is my fave for this year.  I posted it on Facebook, so if we are 'friends' you might have already enjoyed it.  For those who haven't feel free to watch it here.  It amazes me how something like this is put together!


and of course, there is a Christmas tree set to Carol of the Bells..




I would love to be knowledgeable to actually make something like this happen,
even on a small scale.
In fact, that is almost a Bucket List item - ha!

Merry Christmas - hope your season is filled with the sights and sounds
of a joyfully perfect ONE!



No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!