Sunday, February 10, 2008

Where I Stand Sunday and A Painting Today


With my best "studio" helper (Chaco) in tow, here I stand getting the heater going. Ran out of propane last night (thanks so much Midway - for showing up so soon after we called!). We had to hook up to a small propane bottle from an extra in the RV. Have two more, so I hope that propane guy shows up tomorrow. It's cold today.
Today I finished the pastel, below. It is done on Pastelboard, which is absolutely wonderful stuff! Wish my benefactor would buy me a case of the largest size they make and ship it to me! Ha!

La nina timida - The Shy Girl - pastel on Pastelboard, 11" x 14"
SOLD - collection in Wyoming

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!