Sunday, December 7, 2008

Where I Stand Sunday

There is something special about getting up early on a farm, you get to see the most amazing sunrises. This time of year, they can be spectacular. This is me standing on the road on my way to my art workshop yesterday AM, I am probably still asleep this morning, as you read this - then again, maybe not because I am so inspired!
I just have to keep going and going right now, no time for the holiday.
After running around the trees by the pond and catching a few shots, I just had to stop on the top of the hill for some more.

And then I stopped again at the corner..


and then I saw the light creeping up the power poles and shine on the elevator.

Wow, it doesn't get any better than that! As I drove west, of course, I left the sunrise scene, the clouds obliterated the sun, but I was more than glad I had the experience!

1 comment:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!