Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where I Stand Sunday


I'm undertaking the challenge of Karin Jurick's DSFDF blog, check it out. The outcome of who we are and what we look like in each other's portrait is yet to come. I received a very good photo of my subject, she on the other hand, didn't receive such a nice one. Stay tuned for the surprise around Jan. 7th.
So...here I stand in my studio, didn't want to stand on the table, pizza pans R us...spending lots of time there these days, doing lots of planning and painting up a storm. (Did I say storm? Didn't mean to send one your way.)
Where I Stand Sunday is an ongoing photo essay examining the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on.
The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I'm so happy you're doing the dsfdf challenge, I can't wait to see!

Mark Bridges said...

Hey Pattie. It's 30 out here. It's 70 in my apartment and i"m freezing. I'm also working on a subject also, but it's not going so well. And the Cowboys lost so no one is in a good mood. Happy painting and happy christmas.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!