Saturday, January 28, 2017

DAY 28 - Painting 30 Paintings in 30 Days (Muscari/Tulips)

"Haley's Comet and Muscari"

12" x 12"
oil on wrapped canvas
  As I started today, I anticipated taking 'go along'
photos, got a few, then completely got
lost in the venture of painting
these tulips and grape hyacinth.

Here are a few at the beginning...
Discovered I needed to take out that 'blocked in' color
of the sky, it dulled down or mudded the sky
color as you can see in the next one..wipe, wipe...




 I got really excited about the muscari - they were what
kept me going on this one.

ONLY 2 more - I hope I am ready to slow it down now.




3 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great.

Chris Lally said...

Love the in-progress shots. What a beautiful outcome!!

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Regine and Chris! Almost done!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!