Sunday, January 29, 2017

DAY 29 - Painting 30 Paintings in 30 Days (#29)

"Number 29"
10" x 10"
oil on Raymar canvasboard

OK, I have to admit, I have run out of creative ideas on
titles for today.

This one turned into a paint fling after awhile.
It was 'OH so tight and precise'..not what 
I wanted at all..
so I conjoured up
my previous many sessions of learning - ala 'Kaye Franklin' -
and was very pleased with the outcome.

Too bad it didn't start that way, could have
decreased the angst through the afternoon.

Anyway, there are so many things calling to me from
all angles to be done or 'get to it' around the farmstead..I need
to be done for a few days..tomorrow is NUMBER 30!!



1 comment:

Chris Lally said...

Yes, I think Kaye Franklin has had a good effect on you! A very lovely #29!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!