Wednesday, January 4, 2017

DAY 4 - Painting 30 Paintings in 30 Days (Poose)

"Poose"
6" x 8"
pastel on pumiced gatorboard

This year has not only been a sad time for the passing of
my Dad and my daughter's grandfather, but about a week before
Dad, my daughter's family cat had to be put down.
We miss him, as he was one of the nicest and 
sweetest pussy cats in 
our lives.  He was a big kitty
with lots of colors and stripes..a challenge to
paint, but it was easier since I knew him.
His name was Bili.

Check out more 30 in 30's - see the link in my sidebar.

NFS

6 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Ouch!
Now you have a lovely memory of him!

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Sheila and yes Chris, and this was number three. He is fun to paint with all that striping and color.

Laurie Mueller said...

Beautiful portrait of him, Pattie. I'm so sorry about your Dad, too..

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Laurie. You know he was always such a big fan of my doing 30 in 30, miss his comments and support. But they are always there in my mind. Paint on!

Unknown said...

So dear and what a wonderful way to commemorate a life of a so much loved kitty cat!

Pattie Wall said...

Thank you Victoria - it's been very hard for my daughter. I raised her to be such an animal lover.

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!