Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Number 27 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

"Xander"
6" x 8"
watercolor on Arches semi-rough

Xander is in the household with Venture and Venus, whom I 
painted earlier in my 30 in 30.
He is an American Foxhound, as well.

He is the newest member in the household
of my FB artist friend, Liz.

He is full of antics.  Never a dull moment.
He does something either interesting, amazing,
and almost assuredly downright hilarious every day.

I painted him quickly, as I
had my own dogs to attend to
since it was such a nice
calm day at 71°.  That will
make you people back East
envious..with all the snow and wintery weather.

Our dogs needed baths, nail clippings,
and ear cleaning.
Cold winter has not allowed
us to bathe much - in the
'dog world' here in a long while.




No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!