Sunday, January 10, 2016

Painting 30 in 30 - Day 10/Grass

"Window Grass"
14" x 14"
mixed media on wrapped canvas

Finally, getting true to my goal making when I began.
Stepping WAYYY out of my comfort zone.
But I have to confess, this was just 
more fun to do, than anything
I have done in awhile.

The photo doesn't do it justice.  I couldn't
get the color adjustment just right.
Therefore, I will be trying a day
when I can take it outside.
I usually set them up in the
back of my Jeep right inside the
garage door..to get the best light, not direct
just brightness filtered kind of light.

I used lots of tools on this one.
Several palette knives with trowel edging, a credit card,
a tool I used in scrapbooking, don't recall it's name,
but it leaves great dots - something
a brush doesn't do - and my
favorite tool, my finger!

I feel like I have broken the tip of the iceberg!!


No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!