Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Painting 30 in 30 - Day 27/Blue/Gold

"Confidentiality"
6" x 8"
acrylic mixed media



Found some bottles of paint in my cupboard,
that was acrylic and
meant for fabric..but they worked just
fine on canvasboard.
They are what I have been 
thinking of, to make fine lines
on paintings but just couldn't find 
a suitable tip for making these lines.
  
This surface was
already textured with tissue paper
by the time I wanted to use them,
so it was a little tricky drawing afterwards
with these bottles of paint with a fine tip.
The tip didn't flow easily over the surface.

I also found some glazing medium, deep
within the darkness of same cupboard.

Oh happy day!
I realize with many of these, there is really
no REAL position of placing of what is up and 
what is down.  I usually turn them, til I like
the look of it then put my signature on the painting.

No comments:

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!