Friday, January 4, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days

It's official - I have joined the "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge over at Leslie Saeta's blog.  Since I am a little behind, I will enter my three horses - as the first three days of the month as I just finished them...
They are 'Ticket'...for DAY 1
'Sparkles'...for DAY 2
and 'Johnny'...for DAY 3, altho none were painted in a day.
All 6" x 6" on canvasboard.  
I need to get out to the studio for another one today - stay tuned and be sure to visit Leslie's site to view other art by other artists on this challenge!
Also, updated TODAY - more notecard and print possibilities on Red Bubble.
(See sidebar and click on one of the photos under Red Bubble.)


6 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

So glad that you have joined, and that your work will be in this challenge, Pattie. I am also happy that I just got a peek of tomorrow's entry - LOVE it!

Pattie Wall said...

OK, I get it now, I will hold up tomorrow's until the day after. Worried about running out of source material for a minute, but nah....I have tons!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

These are some lovely horse portraits.

Pattie Wall said...

Thanks Crazy -

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! The 30/30 is a great exercise on so many levels. Nice meeting you! I LOVE your animals!!

Pattie Wall said...

You're welcome Sandy. Looking forward to the next 23 days!

More NEW art pieces

  Lukki - watercolor 9" x 12" acrylic done from Unsplash ph ref, thanks C Deluvio!